FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

We Like Mike

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TudorBrown View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TudorBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: We Like Mike
    Posted: Oct 14 2011 at 10:33am
acclaro View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acclaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2011 at 10:38am
Speechless! A man for the times (depression era outfit). Very nice graphics. There is not a machine gun in that outfit is there? Looks like he would have ridden with Dillinger, maybe Gough Lambs will use him in their historic commercials high-lighting their 'time' in Middletown of 100 years. Nicely done and A for creativity.
Vivian Moon View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2011 at 11:18am

I think he looks rather dapper...

VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2011 at 11:28am
IMO, I think he looks like the stereotypical "hitman" for the mob. Perhaps, if elected, 'ole Mike can be the "hitman for the people within city hall".
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2011 at 2:15pm
WOW!!!

I wish that I actually was that handsome!!!  LOL LOL LOL
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2011 at 2:52am

Tudor Brown:

I really do admire your work!!!

And I had a brainstorm:  If you would be so kind as to give me permission to copy and reproduce that fine piece of art, I think that I can place it in a local tavern.

By doing so, I feel certain that I will carry the SPEAKEASY vote!!!

Would you grant me that permission please???

I would be happy to credit you (either by your screen name, your real name, or a “nom de plume”, per your desire.)

Regardless of your answer, thank you for bringing a smile to our faces!!

Regards,

Mike “The Speakeasy’s Favorite Son” Presta

“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
TudorBrown View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TudorBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2011 at 8:58am
Feel free to use it in anyway you'd like, Mike!  Glad to be of assistance to your campaign.

TudorBrown
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic