Print Page | Close Window

We Like Mike

Printed From: MiddletownUSA.com
Category: Middletown City Government
Forum Name: City Council
Forum Description: Discuss individual members and council as a legislative body.
URL: http://www.middletownusa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4172
Printed Date: May 19 2024 at 11:16pm

Topic: We Like Mike
Posted By: TudorBrown
Subject: We Like Mike
Date Posted: Oct 14 2011 at 10:33am

Replies:
Posted By: acclaro
Date Posted: Oct 14 2011 at 10:38am
Speechless! A man for the times (depression era outfit). Very nice graphics. There is not a machine gun in that outfit is there? Looks like he would have ridden with Dillinger, maybe Gough Lambs will use him in their historic commercials high-lighting their 'time' in Middletown of 100 years. Nicely done and A for creativity.

Posted By: Vivian Moon
Date Posted: Oct 14 2011 at 11:18am

I think he looks rather dapper...

Posted By: VietVet
Date Posted: Oct 14 2011 at 11:28am
IMO, I think he looks like the stereotypical "hitman" for the mob. Perhaps, if elected, 'ole Mike can be the "hitman for the people within city hall".

Posted By: Mike_Presta
Date Posted: Oct 14 2011 at 2:15pm
WOW!!!

I wish that I actually was that handsome!!!  LOL LOL LOL

-------------
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012

Posted By: Mike_Presta
Date Posted: Oct 15 2011 at 2:52am

Tudor Brown:

I really do admire your work!!!

And I had a brainstorm:  If you would be so kind as to give me permission to copy and reproduce that fine piece of art, I think that I can place it in a local tavern.

By doing so, I feel certain that I will carry the SPEAKEASY vote!!!

Would you grant me that permission please???

I would be happy to credit you (either by your screen name, your real name, or a “nom de plume”, per your desire.)

Regardless of your answer, thank you for bringing a smile to our faces!!

Regards,

Mike “The Speakeasy’s Favorite Son” Presta

-------------
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012

Posted By: TudorBrown
Date Posted: Oct 15 2011 at 8:58am
Feel free to use it in anyway you'd like, Mike!  Glad to be of assistance to your campaign.

TudorBrown

Print Page | Close Window