FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Middletown High---Fight Breaks out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2010 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by Smartman Smartman wrote:

OMG! Lets dont blow this out of proportion. It was a group of Dominicans and Hispanics fighting over a girl!! But Im sure many of you old timers never saw a fight a MHS in the glory days!! And no one agured over some tail! You guys must have been before my time and Spiders time because we saw plenty!!! Kids fight. the school does not sugar coat it, you all blow it up as a major riot. There are many good things going on at the High School and many talented kids.
Randy, I hope you find that perfect where kids never argue and never fight. This is life. My daughter has attebed MHS for 4 years and has enjoyed every minute, and never once have I been afraid to walk in that building.

Smartman, I went to Middletown and got my share of fights, but I agree with Wasteful those were one on ene things not gangs of kids. Middletown Schools are in poor shape that is my only concern.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Dooraghero View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dooraghero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2010 at 11:46am
Well, the Middletown City Schools can use this incident as a springboard to put another levy on the ballot.  Safety, security, and academic progress will be the issue.  And as we all know, more money means always means greater progress in the Middletown City School District.  Lol!  
Would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance,just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they'll never take our FREEDOM
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic