FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Good Times Again

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Analytical View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Analytical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2015 at 6:26pm
I expected at least one naysayer to counter my comments about City Manager Adkins.  And now, my expectations are confirmed.  Despite the archived negativity that I've been reading today, he is a well-intentioned administrator and program developer.  Why not give him a couple of additional years to achieve success?
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2015 at 4:41pm
Can someone come over and help me get up off the floor???

“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Analytical View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Analytical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2015 at 12:11pm
As a newcomer, I believe that it will take only one or two more years for the policies and programs of City Manager Adkins to bear fruit.  We need to exercise patience and support him.  New businesses, more good paying jobs, neighborhood improvement, financial solvency, etc. will be the criteria to favorably evaluate him and his staff.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic