FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MRT Expansion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MRT Expansion
    Posted: Oct 14 2010 at 6:32am
Looks like MRT has gone to the Planning Board to request more room to build a new building allowing it to have an inside crane for large projects. This expansion would require a zoning change from D-3 residential to I-1 light industrial. It's a half acre.

Cathie Mulligan (the mayor's mother) lives in the nearby South Main historical district and is concerned about "industrial creep" and is worried about changes in the aesthetics of the area as well as increased traffic and noise.

Planning has recommended the change for the expansion. Wonder if the mayor will allow this to happen since his mother is affected by this????

The Journal still is not allowing any comments on any stories it publishes.
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2010 at 8:31am
Any "industrial creep" in that general area of town should be very well-recieved.
Already grown from 5 to 26 employees and locally-owned.
S Main St.homes are beautiful, and mostly well-kept, however job creation and business growth trumps legimate asthetic concerns here imo.
Mayor is only one vote, mom is allowed to voice her concerns.
Really no way the city can turn down this expansion of an already industrial location.

jmo

VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2010 at 11:00am
Spider- the way I read this is that the zoning must be changed by council approval for this to happen as it is CURRENTLY zoned residential with the request to go to Light Industrial. Don't believe it is currently zoned industrial as your post infers and council must make a decision on the change based on the Planning recommendation. The council could turn this down if it infringes on the residents, especially given the fact of who the residents are. This is Mulligan/Kohler country we're talking about here. JMO
swohio75 View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swohio75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2010 at 11:57am

It’s always good to see a business growing and expanding (especially in this economy) and WANTING to stay in Middletown.    Obviously AK Steel being a customer is contributing to their decision to stay in Middletown. 

However, there is a bigger, long-term issue that needs to be considered.  And no, it’s the not the encroaching of this project on the historical district.

As it currently stands, the area is mixed residential / industrial with the largest industrial use being the old Middletown Paperboard and Corson Packaging complex.   I don’t believe either facility is active, and I know the city has been working with property owners to bring the out-dated complex down.  The plan calls for future hi-density residential development on the site.  Across Verity Parkway, the old ARMCO/AK Steel campus will be history.  It’s only a matter of time before research and the power plant come down.  This tract of land will also be prime for redevelopment.

So as future land use goes, is the re-zoning of this parcel acceptable? 

I’m not arguing for or against.  But my preference would be for them to work with ED to find a more suitable location in an industrial area that would provide for even more growth in the future.  Growth opportunities will be limited at their current location. 

Still, jobs are jobs. 

Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2010 at 4:15pm
Good points,SWOhio, however high-density housing for whom?
We hardly need new housing in that area unless you plan on ramping up for more Section 8.
The area is a long way from being re-vitalized.
It is a dead zone.

Can you imagine the feedback if Council turns this down?
Rhodes View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhodes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2010 at 6:55pm
Hasn't the historic district always been surrounded by industry? If they want to be historically accurate, then they should be supporting this. Maybe the historic group should even consider fining MRT $750/day if they try to move elsewhere.
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2010 at 9:24pm

Hello Everyone, I am a recent member of this blog though I've kept up from time to time on the discussions.  I happened to read this article today in the Journal as well--it will be very interesting to see how council handles if it is the Mayor's mother who was quoted--I assume it was. 

I suppose I am mixed on this; I am glad for the jobs but why is the company expanding at a site rather than using up any of the many existing sites around town?  I assume it is because the rent at that location must be dirt cheap.  It seems like they ought to operate out of the old Armco Midd Cities complex, which has lots of buildings and existing cranes.  The exact area where it's going to be built, if I remember correctly, is pretty rough, so maybe it won't matter. 
"Ask not what your country can do for you..." JFK
viper771 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viper771 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2010 at 11:11pm
The area isn't too bad. I don't live far from where the article talks about. Rhodes is right though. A lot of these old houses were built around some light industry. People who lived in these places often worked just down the street at times. It wouldn't be a big deal to me if they expanded in the area. It might do some good around here. They could demo that little store right by 8th and get rid of a lot of problems while they are at it :)
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2010 at 4:24am
Originally posted by viper771 viper771 wrote:

... Rhodes is right though. A lot of these old houses were built around some light industry. ...
"Some LIGHT industry"?!?!
Viper,
I realize that you are faily new to our community, and may not be fully aware of the detailed history of the area, so you might not understand what a collossal UNDERSTATEMENT that is.

However, there is no excuse for the lifelong residents, especially those who claim to be so enthralled by, and well-versed in, HISTORY, not to know the following:

Just a well-flung stone's throw east of MRT's shop, on the east bank of the former Miami-Erie Canal (now Verity Parkway), in the now empty park-like grassland between that canal and what is now Curtis Street, once stood the original Middletown Works of the American Rolling Mill Company!!! 

One could drive a golf ball from the MRT property to the original Armco plant site, just as one could from the Sorg Mansion to local paper mills!!!

Iron, steel, and paper!!!  "Light" industry????  HARDLY!!!

Perhaps all of this has slipped the minds of our city's First Mother, Chairman of the Historic Commission, and author of our Historic Ordinance!!!
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
viper771 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viper771 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2010 at 5:55am
Yeah I guess you are right.  Is the MRT place the big white bulding at the end of Vanderveer? Honestly I don't go down past 8th if I don't have to. I didn't know the original ARMCO works was there. So, if it is "heavy" industrial, wouldn't that be ok? Since, that is what Middletown was built on..heavy industry? I really wouldn't mind. If it was possible, I would like to see Middletown get into other types of industry. Either way, I think it would be a good thing. Thanks for the enlightment :)
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2010 at 9:29am
Industrial creep is right, thats about the speed that new jobs are being created. We need industrial leap, that is what Mrs. Mulligan should fear. Not the anemic growth on business in Middletown.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2010 at 9:46am
The area in ? is hardly ripe for any mig-upscale residential.
It is a tough trip from the interstate, and there are NO dining, shopping, entertainment or grocery amenities in the immediate area. Acouple of blocks worth of old "historic" housing should hardly set the course for development and job creation in an area void of virtually anything other than low-income housing and no opportunity.

Hey SWOhio, I would love to see a renaissance come to the area, but if it happens, it won't be soon.
Those "historic" homes are really only important and valuable to their owners imo.
viper771 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viper771 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2010 at 7:59pm

I would hope that the area eventually gets rid of a lot of the low income housing. The only reason why it is in the area is because the city let it happen.

Besides, the trip to the interstate isn't that bad. If you want some kind of amenities, you just drive to them. Middletown is huge compared to the place I lived in back in California. I think my town in Cali was the size of the old part of Middletown, maybe a bit bigger  but had 250,000 people in it. You have 2 choices of what freeway you wanted.. depending if you were heading to LA, or toward ontario (or other there are a million freeways there). But instead of maybe a 10 minute drive...you HAD to drive though about 4 cities the size of MIddletown to get to an onramp. Maybe people here are really sheltered. Where I come from, you had to drive an hour or more to work...sometimes more because of traffic. I worked about 10 miles away or less, but it took me 45 mintues to get to work. Bad areas of town were BAD AREAS.... worse than anything Middletown has by far. I witnessed at least 2 drive by shootings across the street from the apartments I grew up in as a kid..and I didn't live in a bad part of town.

OK, I get it that not everyone likes old houses. That is ok with me.. they aren't for everyone. Middletown seems to be the only place I know of where residents complain about the old homes in town. Would everyone complain about them if people who didn't work for the city lived there? I guess I just don't understand some of you guys sometimes. I am all for fixing up Middletown as a whole. So far it is a great place to live for me. Sure it needs work in more areas than others. But bashing the old part of town all the time isn't going to get more people on your side.
TudorBrown View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TudorBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2010 at 9:19pm
Anyone who doesn't like old houses isn't my friend. Dead
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2010 at 11:36pm
As a matter of fact, I did know that the original American Rolling Mill COmpany were located there, before the "Eastern Steel" location was built on what is now the Crawford Street area. 

However, I have to say, it is pretty ludricrous to compare the original steel and paper mills to what is going on now.  Mike, you point out that you could walk from the Sorg Mansion to the original Sorg paper company and you're right--you had to walk!  This was, of course, before the automobile became widely affordable so people had to walk to work or take the horse, or what have you.  So it made sense for people to live in close proximity to their workplaces.  But to claim that it's ok for that same sort of situation, in the era of the automobile and interstate, to persist today is silly.  It is good and appropriate to separate residential and commercial/industrial areas from each other, for the benefit of both the residents and the businesses. 

The point I was trying to make was that there are likely many better locations for a company in need of a crane-equipped building, and the only reason they are located where they are is almost certainly because it is the cheapest possible location in town.  And it seems to me that it is the poor people right next door who get shafted the most in the whole deal. 
viper771 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viper771 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2010 at 11:44pm
Your point is also valid VOR, and you are prob right about why they are at that location now. If it comes down to expand at that location, or not being in Middletown at all.. I would rather them expand at their location..
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2010 at 5:47am

Viper,

With all due respect, I, for one, do not need to be informed about the demographics of southern California, or many other areas of the USA.

Although I was born and raised here, I have lived and worked in:

Upland/Ontario/Fontana, California; the old “combat zone” area of Boston; urban and rural areas of Tulsa, Oklahoma; both the Loop and the South Side of Chicago (plus at O’Hare); industrial suburban areas of Chicago such as Gary and Burns Harbor Indiana;  Steubenville, Ohio; Dallas/Fort Worth, and Midlothian, TX; Elyria, OH (and other environs of Cleveland); the worst areas of Baltimore; all industrial areas of (and surrounding) Detroit; Birmingham, AL; the worst areas of Kansas City; Buffalo, NY; Watertown, NY; every industrial area around Pittsburgh (including Weirton and Wheeling, WV).

(I probably have forgotten a few places…and these are just the domestic locations.) Of course this is in addition to Dayton and Northern KY.

I guarantee you that I also realize that 20 or 30 minutes is NOT a long commute. However, since I was born and raised here, I also understand why many Middletonians think otherwise. If you would never have had to commute farther than Dayton or northern Cincinnati, you would likely feel the same way!!! It’s all relative.

Now, if you’d like to have a “who has witnessed/lived/been involved in the most violence” contest with someone who has had a 30 year career in heavy industrial construction--fine. But I can guarantee that there are other native Middletonians that have not left Middletown except to fight wars or go to prison who can beat us both!!! So let’s drop that subject…OK???

Next, I’m glad that you: “get it that not everyone likes old houses” but I fear that you are misreading their sentiments. What folks might complain about (and YOU listen up, too, Ms. Brown) is NOT “the old homes in town” but the attitude that EVERYONE in town must PAY to keep up the “old homes in town”!!!

Consider Ms. TudorBrown’s comment:

“Anyone who doesn't like old houses isn't my friend. “

Now, how stupid is that???

What If I had said:

“Anyone who doesn't like BRAND NEW houses isn't my friend.”???

Think how many people would have raked me over the coals and hung me out to dry…and justifiably so!!! Such a statement is purely DUMB!!!

And what about folks who don’t like “old” OR “new” houses but prefer “middle-aged” houses??? Is there no place in Middletown for them???

No, Viper, the point is NOT that people don’t like old houses. THAT is ABSURD!!! The point is that SOME people are so taken with OLD houses that they think that EVERYONE ELSE should BOW to THEIR WISHES, CONTRIBUTE to the UPKEEP , MAINTENANCE and MODERNIZATION (under the guise of “restoration”) of THEIR “old houses”, and forsake the ENTIRE future of the ENTIRE city to protect THEIR investment, without regard to everyone else’s investments in their own properties!!!

Viper, many, many OLD homes have fallen by the wayside in this town. Homes that are even OLDER, but just as “historic” as the houses on South Main Street or in the Highlands have fallen to ruin only because “connected” people did not chose to “invest in” (buy) them.

Sad? Perhaps. But it is NOT the responsibility of the ENTIRE CITIZENRY to yield the good of the entire city just to save the investment of anyone who sees themselves as someone better than the rest of us.

That is NOT the purpose of the TAXPAYERS’ funds!!!

“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2010 at 5:57am
Originally posted by TudorBrown TudorBrown wrote:

Ms. Brown:
As inoffensively as I can put it, this statement is purely dumb!

How do you feel about people who do not like teen-aged houses or young houses???
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2010 at 8:09am
hey--I really like the old houses--both on Main and in the old hospital area.
I have looked at many of them and came close to buying one in each area and another business structure.

I just can't base everything in the city around preservation of either area.
Too much emphasis on history--not enough thought on the right direction for the future.
How much grant $$ was used on the S Main  homes?

Former downtown is not historic because of any structure down there.
Paramount theater is gone--ymca is gone--Sorg Opera House has been trashed, along with everything else on that block--Sorg Mansion has deteriorated--hydraulic canal has been scummy green for decades--Sorg Paper is gone--still have a couple of ?able murals--South Park is nice, however I have never sat there in my entire life in this town.

Pretty much--everyone loves their own home and thinks that it is special.
That is a very good thing.
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2010 at 8:35am
Mike Presta, what funds from others in MIddletown have been directed toward the old/historic homes on South Main or on Highlands? 

I agree with you on this point, that taxpayer funds should not be used for such purposes, but I am not clear on whether that has actually occurred or not--if so, when and where, exactly? 

And the use of taxpayer funds is not at issue here--merely the understandable resistance to heavy industrial expansion in a residential area.  Who among us would also not be resistant to the idea of a large factory expanding into our neighborhood when there are (unfortunately) many other available sites in town for heavy industrial use? 
viper771 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viper771 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2010 at 9:21am
Mike

I totally understand what you are saying. My grandmother lives in Chino, which is close to Ontario. I know those areas of California. I don't know if you ever have driven though Pomona or not, but I hope Middletown never becomes like that. Believe me, I don't want to be in a contest who has seen the most violence. I just ment that Middletown is a million times better than where I am from, and I just hope it doesn't end up like the bad areas I mentioned. I can also understand that to you and I, 30 mins isn't a long drive to work. But yes, that is true maybe a lot of people around here aren't use to that or longer. Ohio was/is kind of, an industrial base still. I mean it would be great if your job was really close! I hated driving forever to get to work, sit in traffic, etc.

Now I can also understand why you and others would be mad if people were making other citizens pay for historic houses, or old houses in general. I am curious to how that is happening though as well. As far as I know, you can get a tax credit if you do something to improve energy efficiency (you can do this in new houses too), MAYBE get a grant, but that isn't easy to do most of the time. Usually, you have to spend a LOT of money to get some kind of tax credit if it is something other than for energy efficiency. The only reason why I want to get my house on the historic register is so that it won't get torn down (hopefully) after I am gone, or move etc. It has nothing to do with getting free money.

I wish I could have seen the Paramount. The houses along North Broad (before the Paramount) were pretty cool too. I think that Road Apple Music trashed the Sorg Opera from what I heard. I would rather see the buildings in the old downtown become resued in a better way, instead of pawn shops. It could be a neat area, like a college type area if things were better. I think that mall that was there killed the old downtown. But, I know the city needs attention elsewhere, and that is ok too. I am on board with that.

With the industrial stuff.. I can go either way. Yes, it isn't good to live next to something heavy industrial (bec of pollution, makes house values go down, etc), but on the other hand, it means more jobs. The ideal thing would be to use one of the many other sites around town that isn't in a residential area if they are willing to do so.  If they could, then great! If it was either we expand where we are now, or leave for somewhere else, then I would rather they expand.

Spider, you are right that you can't put all your eggs in one basket with the historical stuff. There has to be some kind of balance so that everyone benefits. I like all old and new houses. Everyone's house is special. My dream was to restore an old house just because I wanted to do it. That is the whole reason why I came to Middletown. Where is the old hospital site? I haven't explored much of Middletown at all. Seems like I keep finding new stuff all the time.

So truce everyone!! My intention wasn't to make enemies :) just so we are clear.
TudorBrown View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TudorBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2010 at 9:41am
Originally posted by Mike_Presta Mike_Presta wrote:

Originally posted by TudorBrown TudorBrown wrote:

Ms. Brown:
As inoffensively as I can put it, this statement is purely dumb!

How do you feel about people who do not like teen-aged houses or young houses???

Relax angry slacks, I'm just kidding! Smile
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2010 at 6:41am

Originally posted by Voice of Reason Voice of Reason wrote:

…However, I have to say, it is pretty ludricrous to compare the original steel and paper mills to what is going on now. Mike, you point out that you could walk from the Sorg Mansion to the original Sorg paper company and you're right--you had to walk! This was, of course, before the automobile became widely affordable so people had to walk to work or take the horse, or what have you. So it made sense for people to live in close proximity to their workplaces. But to claim that it's ok for that same sort of situation, in the era of the automobile and interstate, to persist today is silly. It is good and appropriate to separate residential and commercial/industrial areas from each other, for the benefit of both the residents and the businesses.

The point I was trying to make was that there are likely many better locations for a company in need of a crane-equipped building, and the only reason they are located where they are is almost certainly because it is the cheapest possible location in town. And it seems to me that it is the poor people right next door who get shafted the most in the whole deal.

Voice of Reason:

Not ludicrous at all. I have now had the opportunity to watch last week’s planning meeting, and the “ludicrousness” is on the part of the protesters from the Historic District.

Certainly, there may be other areas of the city that may be as, or even more, suitable for this type of business, but this company already owns this property and already had a facility in operation here doing exactly the same type of business. This is an EXPANSION. The expense to RELOCATE the existing facilities would be tremendous. I know. I have done it. (Everything from site selection to estimating on through to the construction and commissioning of the relocated equipment. It is NOT like moving a household.)

In addition, the existing facility and EVERYTHING on THREE SIDES of the existing facility and the adjacent, proposed expansion site is ALREADY ZONED HEAVY INDUSTRIAL!!! This business is only asking for “light industrial” zoning, not even as objectionable as what already exists on THREE SIDES surrounding the site in question.

It should also be noted that Kohler and the historical crowd have already made efforts to rezone all of this, and surrounding properties “residential” but have been stymied by remediation problems. If this owner was to relocate his facilities, his property would likely be nearly worthless, thanks to these “crusaders.”

You can get a “sense” of their “sincerity” by paying close attention to last week’s hearings:

When the owner asked for a variance easing the setback requirements from the alley, Kohler and the opponents from the Historic District objected as a matter of “SAFETY”, claiming that the dangerous trucks exiting the building into the alley would have their vision obstructed!! Then, just minutes later, they clamored for the owner to plant 42-foot high pine trees, and other “screening” shrubbery in the same exact setback area to “screen the objectionable building from their sensitive historic district” with no regards for the very same safety issues!!!
I might also point out that it appears that there is only ONE house in the Historic District that will have a "line-of-sight" POSSIBILITY of seeing this structure (which is probably at least a quarter-mile away), and then only in the winter, and then probably only from the ROOF of the Historic property.  (I might be wrong about this, I am just judging from the Google maps and the presentation pictures., and it certainly appears that way.)  I would say it would be MORE than twice as costly (PLUS the land  acquisition and site development costs) to build a completely new, larger facility and relocate, than to expand here.

And I won’t point out that this area was an industrial area BEFORE these history-lovers bought their old houses, so either they were well aware of the situation or THEY failed to perform their due diligence prior to investing in the area.

Oops…I guess I just did point that out, didn't I?

Sorry.

MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2010 at 6:43am
I might note that It was obvious, at least to me, that Kohler was NOT an impartial reporter of the facts in his role as a city staffer.  It wasn't too tough to see which side of the issue he was on.

But, by the way, Welcome to the discussions here, Voice.  We certainly have room for you, and you make some good points!  I believe that you add to the overall value of this site.
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2010 at 7:10am
By the way, this may not be the right thread, but I am still waiting for ANY of these wonderful history lovers, including Mr. Kohler, to utter the FIRST syllable in support of aurguably the MOST historic and beleaguered piece of real estate in this city:

Middletown's Pioneer Cemetery!!!

How about it, Marty?  Sam?  Cathy?  Jeff?  ANYONE from PRISM???  From Highlands???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic