FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MCVB Grants to Local Non-profits

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MCVB Grants to Local Non-profits
    Posted: Feb 05 2008 at 10:21am
I think it is great to see this grant from from the Middletown Convention and Visitors Bureau.

They are giving grants to Local Non-Proift organizations to encourage more events and performances.

Read about the Middletown Convention and Visitors Bureau Grants, written by Francis Sack
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
HereIam View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HereIam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2008 at 3:43pm
The CVB needs to publicize how to apply for these grants more.  Many of the smaller events need this information.
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2008 at 3:47pm
I invite all organizations to publicize their events and information here at no charge.

You can post the information by getting a blogger account here or email me and my group:  web@xponex.com
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
HereIam View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HereIam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2008 at 11:41am
I just visited the Middletown Convention & Visitors Bureau website and saw the grant recipients for 2008 - 19 Grants totaling $60,000.  While this is very noteworthy, what is the Convention & Visitors Bureau doing with the other $140,000 it takes in in Bed Tax a year?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic