FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Blue Light

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blue Light
    Posted: Mar 06 2009 at 2:39pm
Last night, sitting on the old patio, about 8:15PM or so, looked to the northwest around the Marshall/Manchester Rd. intersection and saw a blue light flash(looked like blue lightning)- then about 30 seconds later, another blue light flash, followed by an hour of a power outage. Anyone know what happened in that area last night? Looked like a transformer exploded. Just curious. ( and no, I didn't have a brewsky in my hand either)   
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2009 at 3:38pm
Hmmm.........Vet I live just down the road on Manchester from there we had no outage last night and I didn't hear any unusally loud noises.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2009 at 7:01am
Yea Pacman- nothing in the Journal about the power outage either. ???Surprised you didn't lose power being so close to the Rosedale/Rachel Lane/Marshall Rd. area. We all lost power on both sides of Rosedale east of Marshall, south on Marshall and on Rachel/Heatherway, etc. Don't know if the outage went north of Rosedale into the Oaks or not. No biggy now though.
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2009 at 7:06am
I have a friend who lives in the condos north of Riverview(near the east end of Riverview). (I can't recall the name.)  She mentioned Friday that that they had a power outage the evening before.
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
MadisonMom View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadisonMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2009 at 10:56pm
UFOS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic