FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dock Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MadisonMom View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadisonMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dock Sale
    Posted: Feb 26 2009 at 11:01am
I wasn't sure where to post this, but here it is. I am posting this for a friend of mind. Madison Mom

**I have been busy cleaning this warehouse across from the Sorg Mansion - in anticipation of our company moving. We have found a boatload of stuff - chairs, office chairs, little wooden cabinets, some metal shelving, even some homecare health aids like potties (that fit over the toilet and have handles), old wheelchairs, etc. There are nice tables and work tables and massage tables, and even some institutional reclining chairs. There is even a Ricoh copier that powers on and has a cabinet and trays with it. There is huge wooden enclosed whiteboard for a wall too. And more...I just can't list it all....

We are having this huge sale on Friday only from 9am to 2pm. If you need anything, come on out and see what you can find. We are pricing LOW to get rid of it - but also to recoup all the time I've spent unpaid cleaning this place out!!! The address is 802 2nd Avenue (Carmody)
If something grabs your attention and you want to see it before the sale, let me know and I can show you ahead of time.

You can get to the warehouse by crossing the river, turning right on Carmody and then coming around the curve. The warehouse is on the left (across from Middletown academy school) - pull into the gated area and walk to the dock between the buildings. It's all in the left wing!! Please come with cash only - and a way to haul it if you want it.**
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2009 at 11:30am
I have moved your post to Middletown News Info and Happenings from the Featured Business section.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
MadisonMom View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadisonMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2009 at 1:51pm
Thank you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic