MIDDLETOWN CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
TUESDAY, June 4, 2013
BUSINESS MEETING- 5:30 P.M. COUNCIL CHAMBERS – LOWER LEVEL
1. MOMENT OF MEDITATION/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
2. ROLL CALL
3. CITIZEN COMMENTS
4. PRESENTATION-Armbruster Memorial Award-Ralph Connor
5. CITY MANAGER REPORTS
· Employee of the Month
· Council on Aging of Southwestern Ohio- 2012 Annual Report for the Butler County Elderly Services Program
6. CONSENT AGENDA. . . Matters listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion and one vote of consent. There will be no separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired, that item will be removed and considered separately.
· Approve City Council Minutes: May 21, 2013
· Receive and File Board and Commission Minutes:
Golf Course Commission –November 19, 2012 and March 4, 2013
Middletown Convention Visitors Bureau – February 28, and April 25, 2013
Historic Commission- April 25, 2013
Citizens Advisory Board- May 15, 2013
· Confirm Personnel Appointments:
Bus Driver- Timothy Finney
Part-time Bus Cleaner-Douglas Barker
Corrections Officer- Kate Fryer
· Receive and File Oath of Office:
7. MOTION AGENDA
· To authorize the sale of a nonproductive City owned lot at 606 Crawford Street for $500.
8. COUNCIL COMMENTS
1. Resolution No. R2013-11, a resolution to adopt the revision of the Solid Waste District generation fee and amend Section VIII of the Solid Waste Management Plan of Butler County, Ohio and declaring an emergency.
2. Resolution No. R2013-12, a resolution authorizing the transfer of monies in the Storm Water Fund to the Downtown Improvement Fund.(1st Reading)
III. PUBLIC HEARING– MidPointe Library System – 2014 Budget Request
IV. EXECUTIVE SESSION
Under the authority of O.R.C. 121.22(G) (1) To consider the appointment, promotion or compensation of a city employee.
It is the policy of the City of Middletown to make all public hearings and meetings accessible to all persons, in accordance with state and/or federal laws. If you have a disability which requires accommodation in order for you to attend and/or participate in this meeting, please contact us at 425-7831 at least forty-eight hours prior to the time of the meeting to advise us of the need for accommodation, and reasonable efforts shall be made to provide the same. This agenda may be accessed on the City of Middletown website at: www.cityofmiddletown.org