FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Judy Gilleland Wins Top Career Award

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
over the hill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote over the hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Judy Gilleland Wins Top Career Award
    Posted: Mar 15 2013 at 5:23pm
ALL THOSE IN SUPPORT OF VET'S ASSESSMENT OF THE ARTICLE SAY YEA, THOSE OPPOSED SAY NEY I THINK YEAS MAY OUT NUMBER THE NEYS
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2013 at 2:14pm
It would be interesting to know the criteria by which this award was given. If the award was given by how many smoking mirrors a person can create, how well the person being awarded used their people to do the thinking for them, the number and degree of incompetent decisions that one can make in a given time frame, the quick manner in which ruination of a city can be accomplished and credit for being constantly misfocused on building a city while catering to a small contingent of its citizenry, then yes, I can see where Gilleland would have won this award hands down.

If competency, positive growth, inclusion of the citizenry, making correct decisions, having a workable game plan, having logical growth prioritization and working on behalf of ALL citizens are the criteria.....not a chance in hell of her winning.

That is what I have seen since she showed up in this town. I don't know what Mulligan is talking about in his assessment of this woman. Hint to Lawrence The Mayor........acknowledgment of a problem is the first step toward mental recovery.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
over the hill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote over the hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2013 at 1:15pm
Did our mayor say We look forward to MANY more years of her "leadership". Dear God I hope not!!!
Middletown News View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middletown News Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2013 at 3:39pm
Judy Gilleland, City Manager in Middletown since 2008 has been awarded the prestigious Career Achievement award given by the Greater Cincinnati Chapter of the American Society for Public Administration.
To read the full story about Middletown City Manager Judy Gilleland Wins Top Career Achievement Award.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic