FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

City Employee Bloggers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Analytical View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Analytical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2017 at 9:06am
If so, the IT Department (at the request of Doug A.) is beefing-up its' internet and telephone surveillance activities.  I know what I'm talking about as Judy Gilleland and Ginger Smith had me under close scrutiny the last six months of my employment even though I had no real duties left to perform.  They were both concerned that I'd "spill the beans" about wasteful HUD spending, poorly planned projects, etc.  If Les Landen does submit posts as a couple of MUSA participants say, they need to be careful as he knows "just a little bit" about the inner-workings of One Donham Abbey over quite a few years.
Middletown29 View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Middletown29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2017 at 8:49am
Search is on to expose city of Middletown employee bloggers.
Town hall source says city attempting to identify if city employee bloggers are doing so while at work.
Evidently bloggers using information only a few employee would know about.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic