FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gilleland.....again

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gilleland.....again
    Posted: Jan 13 2016 at 11:54am
From the article in the Journal, I guess Germantown told their current city manager goodbye and hired Gilleland for an "interim" position at 32 hours per week for 6 months which could be extended. Think she'll end up in another city manager position there when it's all said and done? There was a comment in the story that stated they think she'll do a good job. Guess they haven't looked into her tenure as Middletown city manager closely enough to think otherwise.

With her reputation, just wonder how well the Germantown city employees will handle her "my way or the highway" method of managing after they find out what she is all about? While here, she had a reputation of being a dictator, moving one's she didn't like out and not getting along with the troops very well.

Looks like she's doing the old "Bill Becker Two Step DoubleDip" and seems to be following right in Becker's path. Retire from one city and step into a position in another......and another in Becker's case.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic