Google+ and Facebook

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Thursday, March 28, 2024
FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Goodbye Target in Middletown

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
over the hill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote over the hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 7:28pm
I wish Gilleland hadn't close all of our swimming pools in Middletown. The long hot summer is just beginning and you all remember when we were young we all went to the swimming pool to check out the girls and guys maybe make a little time if we could but it was good clean fun. What does our youth to day in Middletown have as the days get longer, hang on street corners and get into trouble. It's very sad we don't have more things for our youth to keep them off street corners. We have to take care of our youth, give them a choice to not hang on the streets. Just my opinion
Iron Man View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iron Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 2:48pm
I moved to Middletown because they had a Target store, and the art center of course.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic