FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bengals vs Browns !!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bengals vs Browns !!
    Posted: Oct 03 2010 at 10:52am
Bengals in Cleveland today, I'll take Bengals to win by 3.

Randy,Vet what say you ?

No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2010 at 12:27pm
Bengals 34 Browns 14. There is your score for todays game. I love Sundays, I can open a beer early and not get harped on for it, I can put off all other house duties while my beloved Bengals play. :)

WHO DEY
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2010 at 1:00pm
34 - 14 ??!!! Well I do like the optimism !  LOL

Bill Cower says Browns are a sure win,I think it will be close IF Palmer can hit the receivers.

I took 3 because thats how they won last year in OT. LOL
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2010 at 1:07pm
Well the game just started and they look good thus far. Cower needs to go away I will never like him or take anything he says to mean anything. :)
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2010 at 1:48pm

Browns TD......Cry

Palmer just worries me to death. Either it's time for him to go or somebody needs to kick his a**.

I'd put Jordan in for the 2nd half unless Palmer has ruined him.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2010 at 2:18pm
78 yard td baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Clap

Interception !!!!!!!!!! Looking good so far !!!!

That was a beauty of throw to T.O. for the TD,
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2010 at 5:19pm
I got the points right just picked the wrong team. Cry
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2010 at 6:12pm
Doggone it! I was pulling for 'em boys! But....... 2 and 2 now trailing the Ravens and Steelers in the division. All uphill now. Crap, the Browns got their first win today at the expense of them Bagels. Another for old Carsy, Ochi, Owens and Lewis. No offense in the red zone. Davy Laugh 'em headed to the dejected locker room after the game just like we like it! Brad Yo...hansen squeeling on the radio....just like we like it. The Bengals losing, just like we like it. It is not too late to relegate your Bengals apparel to the car rag bin and buy some real football attire.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2010 at 11:04am
I am so up set by this loss, I would rather lose to any team but them.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2010 at 12:22pm
randy lou- the way Carsy and the rest of them are playing, you may just get your wish of losing to just about any other team than them, right Hermes? Hermes...break free...feel the joy of being released from the clutches of the Bengals losing ways. Do it now and enjoy life like the rest of us who don't mind watching the Bengals for a little Sunday afternoon comedy. I have been watching the games on TV and tuning in Bradly Yohansome and Davy Laughatem and get the visual comedy as well as the audio version from these two. Great entertainment! I highly recommend it!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2010 at 12:28pm
I think the Bengals problem is Carson....he needs to go.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2010 at 3:41pm
Vet - I will never turn to the dark side !! I shall feel the force..the Bengal force ! I shall not waiver nor depart from the force.

Randy  - I agree Palmer needs to go or do some bench setting. Right now he is the target of all thats wrong,can't hit his targets,getting sacked,time for change.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2010 at 3:50pm
I will never turn my back on the Bengals I made it through 0-13 seasons I make it through this, but I will say that I have had enough of Palmer. I think we trade for someone or try to get a draft pick somewhere. He is the issue as I see it right now. He has never been the same since his injuries
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2010 at 5:40pm
Well....do I detect some reluctance on both of you to support Carsy? Then my suggestion would be for Marvy Lewis to put Carsy's younger brother in to guide the team while Carsy is sitting and contemplating his performance. Yep, that's what the Beagles need, the younger Palmer---#5 to take this team to the Super Bowl.

Now look, randy jane. You need to come out of your coma with this team. You went through numerous 0-13 seasons, 3-13 seasons, the Bruce Coslet era, the Dick LeBeau era, the Dave Shula era. Those combined should have made even the stoutest Bengal supporter give up on this franchise. You and Hermes aren't getting any younger and the older you get, the less strain you want on the old heart and those arteries. So do yourselves a favor, take it from the old Vet and change before it's too late. There is a saying that as people age, they gain a little wisdom. Don't let the only wisdom you achieve be in those back teeth. Let it show in your football allegiance as well. Trust me men. I only have your best interest (and the Bengals) at heart here.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2010 at 7:47pm
Vet - Every Sunday before the game I take 2 Tranzene's....calms my nerves  Wacko

I would support Jordan but I don't know how much Palmer has taught him,I guess it would be a good time to try him out.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic