FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cheese cakes are good.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cheese cakes are good.
    Posted: Nov 16 2009 at 7:02pm

I didn't know this business existed until recently he seems like a very nice guy and cheese cakes are good.Thumbs%20Up 

Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2009 at 12:31am
First time I ever heard of Baileys Cheesecakes too. They gave no address but they mentioned 56 Degrees and didn't that go out of business ?
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2009 at 2:19am
Yes they did go out of business.
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2009 at 7:16am
I believe that STEFANOS now offers these cheesecakes.
They are very good, however I prefer those offered at RED ONION, particularly mixed berry when available.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2009 at 10:35am
Baileys was indeed located at 56 degrees if you watch the video you can see the address is 1045. I too was unaware of these cheesecakes.

Spiderjohn its nice to hear you spend your money outside of Middletown, and in Monroe at that !!  Shameful, Shameful I say
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2009 at 12:13pm
I spread it around to a lot of local businesses, Randy.
I doubt you can find many locally-owned operations that DON'T know me as a regular customer.
I regularly supported 56 Degrees,  and have been a fixture at Stefanos since the doors opened 20 years ago. Java Johnny's daily.

Have never seen you in any of those locations. Hmmmmm ---- lol

I strongly believe in supporting local businesses and families, though I also believe in an individual's choice to interact wherever they choose--in town or out-of-town.

randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2009 at 2:07pm
Spider I prefer Micomonaco's and Kidd Coffee. I do spend my money out of town as well. I was joking with you Big%20smile  But of all the places to spend money never Monroe. The hate us Middleotwn folks    Smile
GMAB View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GMAB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2009 at 3:37pm
Does anyone know where Bailey's is located now?
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2009 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by spiderjohn spiderjohn wrote:

I believe that STEFANOS now offers these cheesecakes.
They are very good, however I prefer those offered at RED ONION, particularly mixed berry when available.
It sounds like Stefanos, but I will check into this to make sure.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2009 at 9:26am
I was informed yesterday, by I man that knows Mr. Bailey, he is still located in the 56 Degrees  building. He hangs an open sign on the door when he is there.
arwendt View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2009 at 1:10pm
Sorry if I got the description wrong on the pic.. but it's definitely some good stuff!

Thanks!

http://twitter.com/AndyWendt/status/6242151775
“Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.” Benjamin Franklin - More at my Words of Freedom website.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic