FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I need your help!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need your help!!!
    Posted: Oct 10 2009 at 7:29am
My week-old grandson, who is adorable and loved by all, will soon be making the VERY BEST MUD PIES on planet Earth!!!

My question is this:
v
v
v
v
v
v
Should I...

...nominate him for the NOBEL PRIZE in CHEMISTRY or PHYSICS????
LOL  Wink Clap LOL 
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2009 at 7:57am
Well Mike the fact that he will actually be making the Mud Pies will mean he has actually done something to get the Nobel Prize.LOL
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2009 at 9:48am
Mike - Nominating him would be great but the category would be wrong. Considering the chemical & biological makeup is already in the mud and thus nothing added the proper category would be engineering. If he can accomplish the "one hand slap" and maintain the integrity of the mud during construction this could very well qualify him for a nomination. Of course it could years for a child to perform the type of "mud slinging" that is required.
LOL
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2009 at 11:01am
Mike,
      We need to encourage his individuality. Thus, the categories you suggest are wrong. A new category needs to be established. I recommend THE NOBLE PEACE PRIZE FOR MUD PIE MAKING. (Granpas included).
       Paul Nagy
Gary Barge View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Barge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2009 at 11:44am
Mike, I believe the Nobel Prize would be fitting for any grandchild. Of course I'm not prejudicous since I have 2 of my own. I believe there is quite a bit of chemistry involved whether the grandchild mixed the mud or not. It was done by nature and then the child used his imagination to engineer the pie that flies in the eye. I know I have had it done to me so I believe a little bit of both is in play. This is what I looked like after a pie in the eye.from the grandchild OuchEmbarrassedLOL
Gary Barge
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2009 at 12:13pm
I make a mean mud pie, and all this talk of mud pies has encouraged me to call the girls next door for a mud pie fight. I found out that they have never had one and this is a outrage to me. I will keep you updated on who wins. I am betting on me. Big%20smile   Oh, the girls are 10 and 12
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic