FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Broom cheats executioner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Broom cheats executioner
    Posted: Sep 17 2009 at 6:42pm
Everyone probably knows who Romell Broom is by now,he was due to be executed but a good vein was not found and it was called off after 2 hours of trying.

Now the bleeding heart liberals are saying he can't face execution again because it's unconstitutional. The man was found guilty and so what if the sentence failed once,take out a pistol and shoot him in the head I say. Maybe send him to one of our secret prisons and let him undergo some torture then shoot him in the head.

What say you members ? Try again or let him live in peace for the rest of his life ?

No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
rngrmed View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rngrmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2009 at 4:36am
I agree...hell even waste some blood products on his sorry to keep him alive so we can continue to torure him...

Just out of curiousity; if they try once and can't get a vein, why don't they do an interosseous as a backup?

VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2009 at 7:09am
Shoot that stuff in those veins! He's gotta go! Don't want nor need people like that in society. Don't want my tax dollars keeping him alive either. Send out a search party! Find that vein! Gitter done!
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2009 at 10:39am
Vet you'd make a great executioner !  LOL

I'm with you, GET'R DONE !!
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2009 at 10:44am
I think capital punishment is wrong. But I would have a different opinion if a family or member was involved.

John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2009 at 12:11pm
Execution is as old as man. What needs to be done is the humane way of execution should be done away with and bring back hanging and the electric chair. Needless to say hanging never detered criminals 150 years ago but at least it drew a crowd on Saturday afternoon.

Maybe a good way to draw people into downtown Middeltown,have a hanging every Saturday.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2009 at 7:21am
Does the Saturday afternoon hanging involve only convicted felons, or can the citizens pick and choose who they want lynched? Just sitting here, I could think of a few in town whose head might fit that noose or who should walk that "Green Mile". Don't have to wet that sponge if you don't want to. Just kidding!
lrisner View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lrisner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2009 at 8:19am
Originally posted by John Beagle John Beagle wrote:

I think capital punishment is wrong. But I would have a different opinion if a family or member was involved.

I use to be a big supporter of capital Punishment, but had to rethink things after DNA Technology "Saved" the lives of many falsely convicted People. I can think nothing worse than for a Society to Execute an innocent Person,and given how many wrongly convicted Inmates have turned up lately, I can't possible now say it is OK to kill someone for punishment.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic