FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Be Gone, you have no power here

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chmoore1 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chmoore1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Be Gone, you have no power here
    Posted: Aug 18 2016 at 3:32pm
From the most reliable sources, it has been reported that Dr. Lolli is no longer employed by Middletown City Schools.  Will wonders never cease?  I wonder what the "pay-out" package will include.  just 1 ch moore.
middletownscouter View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middletownscouter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2016 at 4:22pm
acclaro View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acclaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2016 at 5:44pm
Oh my, what fools slumber in Ohio, and tolerate the waste called Public Education. A doctorate in philosophy, handling curriculum and innovation? Give me one month, and 70% of the waste throughout public school would be gone, and scores turned around. 

Dear lord, why did I not feast on the fat tit of the public sector, particularly public education administration. Throw in Mr. Adkins fat $25,000 for paying $ 2Mm to move AKS research from one corner of Middletown to another, and one comprehends the outrage fueling Trump, and knocking down 15 fine men. If you think Middletown turned around because Central can be driven faster, send me a private email, I have prime land in Death Valley, and selling water rights for nearly a billion in cash.

Tolerance is only good in debate, not in tolerating sheer complacency and indifference. So troubling the low information resident breaths in the city dying while a few plummet the stores and houses and gaining all the gold.   
'An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.' - Winston Churchill
Analytical View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Analytical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2016 at 6:04pm
Acclaro, thanks once again for your perspectives regarding the ongoing plight of Middletown.  You're a bright star in an otherwise gloomy sky.
swohio75 View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swohio75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2016 at 7:16pm
what can be expected of a district that hires someone to run "The Office of Males of Color" SMH
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2016 at 8:59am
after sitting in frequently with teachers, admin and Ms.Lolli, I honestly did not see her as a core problem from my view.
Our issues are deep within at this time--don't expect any real change anytime soon imo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic